Data at your fingertips
- Keep ahead of your competitors.
- Have the information for decision making
and management easily available in a timely manner.
- View your information in wider context.
- Find opportunities for savings.
What is SimONet and what it offers
A platform for collection, storing, evaluation and visualization of information using IoT technology.
- Quick and non-invasive installation.
- Wireless communication and a battery-powered option.
- Expansion of current sensors by wireless data transfer.
- Limitless storing of historical data.
- Linking data from other sources.
- An option of connecting into a different visualization tool.
Measured data analysis
- The system is able to analyze measured data.
- Sends notifications and alerts to nonstandard states.
- Looks for relations between values.
- Detects potential losses and prevents emergency states.
- Increases the efficiency of maintenance planning and leads to financial savings.
- Varying levels of access for administrators, technicians and managers.
- Displaying data in tables, graphs and map overlays.
- Filtering and export of information into standard formats.
- Can be tailored according to the customer’s needs.
- Unmanned operation of technology based on collection and analysis of data.
- Linking to various control systems.
Applications of SimONet
- Energy management
- Regulation of energy transmission systems
- Energy supervision
- Facility management
- Energy consumption
- Office occupancy
- Warehouse load management
- Warehouse administration
- Healthcare monitoring
- Professional healthcare tools
- Indoor climate
- Pipeline monitoring
- Monitoring of nonstandard events
- Equipment condition monitoring